Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Miraculous Urotherapy

I am the author and publisher of a book with the above title and I want to put down here not what I have written in my book, but my personal experiences after using urotherapy, meaning after using my own urine by drinking it, or rubbing it on my skin, or letting my feet soaking into it.

Some notes:

A hydrated person will commonly urinate clear, water-like urine, whereas a dehydrated person may pass a darker yellow or brown urine as is often observed the morning after a night's drinking of large quantities of alcohol.

The urine to be used should be clear, non-smelly and almost tasteless.

Urine is a by-product of blood filtration, not waste filtration. Medically it is referred to as "plasma ultrafiltrate". It is a purified derivative of the blood itself, made by the kidneys - whose principal function is not excretion, but regulation of all the elements and their concentrations in the blood. Urine therapy (also known as urea therapy) is a type of alternative therapy that involves the drinking or rubbing onto the skin of one's own urine.

One's own urine, a living food, contains elements that are specific to one's body alone. The body is constantly producing a huge variety of antibodies, hormones, enzymes and other natural chemicals to regulate and control its functions and combat imbalances that one may not be aware
of.

My personal experiences:

When I was a child my mother was telling me to wash my eyes with the morning urine, when I had some problem with my eyes.

Some time ago, I heard a worker telling to another worker whose foot was injured to pee on it.

I saw a film (comedy) where a young man was bite by a poisonous fish and a beautiful girly tried to heal him by urinating on the injured spot.

Every morning in the process of urination I take with my palm a little and I wash my eyes, I inhale a little, using the same method, through my nostrils and I put a little into my mouth, I wash it for some seconds and then I drink it.

In the past I was suffering for some years from fungi on my feet. I tried almost everything medicinal and natural but of no avail. After I studied urotherapy I was saving my urine for three consecutive days in a pot and then I was soaking my feet for 20 minutes for 3 days. That was the end of my suffering.

For any ailment of my skin I use my urine. My urine is my body cream.

Every person who came to me for guidance having skin problem was healed after treating his or hers skin with urine.

During the war in Libya some people were lost in the sea in a boat. After many day all of them died except one who was drinking his urine

I did a 3 days urine therapy for educational purposes. The procedure was not successful because I did one mistake. The previous day I ate a lot of salty meat and the quality of my urine was very bad. If I will do the same, in the future I know what to do. For two days I will detoxify my body with pure water and fruits and on the given day I will urine 2 or 3 times without drinking it, until the quantity of the urine will be just one glass. Then for 3 days I will recycle my urine.

Urotherapy is very useful if somebody is in an isolated place and impossible to get any help, or in the middle of the ocean and has nothing to eat or to drink for many days

So I feel secured knowing so many things about urotherapy and I don’t need any money to use it.

2 comments:

  1. my experience is Urotherapy is best. I am using for since 30 yrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it remove scars

    ReplyDelete