Monday, June 17, 2013

A special morning – Everything for longevity

It is Monday 17/6/13. 5 o’ clock in the morning, and in 3 days it is by birthday. (75 years) I don’t remember such an awakening. I feel strong and happy. I feel that I am rewarded for everything I am doing to myself. I did a lot of things without program. Just finishing the one part and beginning the other. First thing, I had a liter of energized water with the juice of ½ lemon and 2 Oxy Powder capsules and immediately I started my strong breathing exercises. for about 20 minutes. Then, by visualization I did my own exercise program. Visualization is a strong exercise almost the same as actual doing it. I know exactly how much time I need for each exercise and I am spending same time for each exercise.Then I put 10 drops of EPITALON peptides (telomerase) on my tongue Then, in bed, meditation program. During this time I thought of what I am writing now.

So it is now time to prepare myself for body exercises. I prepared a drink with N.O. Nitric Oxide . It is a Nitrox proprietary Formula. It is a muscle volumizing Complex. It is energy and neotropic Complex, Antioxidant and Electrolyte and pH delivery Complex. Should be taken 30 minutes before the exercises.

Then in the nearby stadium. Walking for 2 minutes and running quickly for 30 seconds. 2 kilometers. Then the exercises invented by me during the Sungazing Exercise. I will write about them in the future when I will meet a good cartoonist.

Then for 15 minutes I was walking bare foot on the rough surface with small tiny stones, of the building where my apartment belongs.

Preparation of the first drink after the exercises. One scoop of Proteins and greens. Vegetarian. (ORAC –Energy) with a teaspoonful of honey and 2 Omega 3 capsules. I take proteins, carbohydrates, oil and everything the body needs. Of course the muscles need proteins immediately after the exercise The least absorption time has Nitrobol. 20 minutes.

Breakfast. After about an hour. Piece of bread with gee (purified butter), glass of soy milk with 1 teaspoonful cocoa and stevia sugar together with the breakfast recipe. SEE Breakfast Recipe in my blog.

So I am strong, I am wise, I am creative. I create values. I created this report. Time to have a coffee with my special friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment