Friday, June 14, 2013

OZON THERAPY: The best therapy I am offering myself.

Medical ozone therapy is one of the most effective and beneficial ways of restoring optimal levels of oxygen to the human body. Oxygen regulates all of our activities. It is our most vital element for our well-being. Many scientist and doctors now believe that many health conditions are caused by the lack of oxygen. Healthy cells need oxygen to survive and unhealthy cells like bacteria and viruses, survive in the absence of oxygen.

Oxygen therapy plays a vital role in maintaining your well-being. Oxygen along with food is the primary nutrient that cells use to generate energy. Oxygen therapy can add higher levels of oxygen to the working environment, raise energy levels, raise the immune system and increase your general vitality

It was summer and the temperature in my town was 40 degrees for more than one month. I was exhausted and didn’t know what to do. But a good friend of mine saved me. “Pay a visit to Dr. Yuri Nicolenco and try ozone therapy”. Instead of one I received 18 ozone therapies followed the directions of the doctor and everyday I was feeling better and better. The method he used for me was direct infusion of a gaseous ozone/oxygen mixture, intravenous. It takes only 15 minutes and it is rather cheap. 25 Euro for one treatment

From that time, twice a year I visit this clinic and receive these beautiful treatments

5 comments:

  1. I liked your article about sungazing as I am practicing it too. However I am concerned about the risk with ozon therapy after reading the following article in Wikipedia:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_therapy

    Could you please review it and share your opinion with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oxygen therapy is very helpful for anti aging and Oxygen therapy saturate the skin with oxygen and infuse a rejuvenating hyaluronic acid serum. Here you can find more information on aging reversal. Thanks

    ReplyDelete