Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Is Epilaton (protein peptide) effective?

I started using these peptides since 1/6/13 and I am wondering whether they will work (in reality I am sure). Generally the condition of my health is good, meaning that I don’t suffer from any serious degenerative disease. Usually I don’t do any check ups and this is happening because the quality of life I am doing is very good. But being 75 years old and previously having a very bad quality of life I do have some problems which seem to be chronic. I understand that I have a prostate problem, but I am not sure what the problem is and also I am suffering from COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), I have a kind of constipation and I have problems with my sleep and my memory. I will use Epitalon for 2 months and then I will put a new order for another 2 vials and by the end of the 4 months period. I will be sure whether there is any good using EPITALON.

6 comments:

  1. We are a group that discusses Epitalon on Longecity. See the thread at http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/53267-epitalon-split-from-astragalus-thread/page__st__510#entry597460

    My wife and I have been taking Epitalon (tetrapeptide AEDG) for about a year, me 3mg/day, she 1mg/day) We both feel quite well, sleep well and have very good health at 72 and 66.

    We have put together a group order for the peptide AEDG aka Ala-Glu-Asp-Gly aka Epitalon and are buying 21 grams aliquoted to 100mg or to 50mg, your choice.

    If you want to join the group buy, the cost is $253 per gram aliquoted to 100mg plus shipping and PayPal charges.

    I have a very small window in time (NOW) in which I can add to the group order.

    If you are interested, please PM me on Longecity after you register (free).

    Or you can try leaving a message here, but I am not sure I will be watching your site that closely.

    Regards, Bob aka Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you buy the epitalon? I would appreciate the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative Peptides is specialized in the process development and the manufacturing of bioactive peptides. Tetrapeptide-1

    ReplyDelete