Friday, May 17, 2013

Sungazing - Personal experiences - Part 1

There are two groups of people. I can call them the usual persons and the challengers. The first group of persons they just live on earth without any desire for growth and they know nothing about evolution. These persons when they reach 50 years of age they discover that they suffer from high blood pressure, they visit a doctor and the doctor prescribes for them a pill to be taken everyday and they feel good. Then after some years they discover that now their cholesterol is high and again they visit their doctor and he describes for them a new peel. And then a problem of the heart comes, and then cancer. And these people thing that this is very natural. If a person of fifty years has high level of cholesterol this is very natural. It is also natural that they will die in some years

But the second group, the challengers, they are the fighters. Their purpose of life is to grow, to evolve. They have new ideas and usually they are the creators of new useful things. They love themselves and life for them is very precious. They love adventures and new experiences. They believe in longevity and even some of them believe that they are immortals. New knowledge, reality, creativity and honesty are the rules of life for the most of them.

I belong to the second group. I am a challenger. So, when I heart about Sungazing, immediately I checked the internet and started reading about it. In the afternoon during the last our of the day, I did the first 10 seconds of Sungazing. Standing bare foot on the earth and looking at the Sun. The other day I did another 10 seconds and so on. Either during the first hour of the day or during the last. I new from the beginning that this procedure will continue until I will have completed 44 minutes, which means that if things are going well I would need 9 months. But because there are cloudy days and I cannot gaze the sun, or because it is too cold and I cannot afford the cold earth with bare feet, or because of travelling abroad, a period of about one year or more is required..

When I started sungazing about a year ago, I was very weak and in some parts of my body like the ass and arms there was only skin and bone. So after a month I started worrying about the future. How can I stand on my bear feet for 15 minutes and then for 30 minutes and at the end for 44 minutes? So I visited a bodybuilder friend of mine. My friend showed to me the exercises I had to do, to increase the muscle mass in the upper arms. I started doing these exercises every day and in the meantime I started eating foods reach in proteins and also eating whey protein in powder. Then I added glutamine and BCAA and Nitric oxide.

After a month there were good results and I decided to start bodybuilding exercises in a nearby fitness center. I was exercising my body and in the meantime I was preparing a diet for bodybuilders. I did a lot of research and I learned and applied a lot of useful things. Now my arms are like a young man and I feel so good when I am sitting on a chair. I am sitting now on muscles and not on skin and bone. I am sure that during this year of sungazing I did a lot of mistakes, but if I was asked about the results of sungazing and how I feel, I will answer: “I just have the same feeling of the man who swam the English Channel, or of the man who climbed the Everest”. I have achieved something grade. I am proud of myself.

I live to evolve. I take advantage of everything which is advancing me. The University, the knowledge I am taking, the good friends I have, the travelling, my wife, my son and of course the sungazing. I take advantage of everything only for a purpose. To evolve myself. So now I know. Sungazing is another way to evolve.To make me see the world from another aspect. There isn’t any purpose of life without the urge for evolution. And to make this happening I must be strong, healthy, wise and charming .

Then winter came. And it was cold and some periods very cold. May be it was better for me to wait until March arrives. But my urge for Sungazing was very strong. So, I tried to find a way to solve the problem of the cold earth. If my feet are cold I am couching a cold and I am suffering. So, how to make the earth I was standing on, warm? I thought of taking some sand of the sea and warm it up before going to the sungazing. I went to a beach and took some sand. It was like velvet. I used a pot and a microwave oven. I was pouring it on the spot where I was going to sungaze.

The best way to do sungazing is to stand on the earth and look at the sun in a relaxing mode. But instead of doing this I did a lot of wrong things. Visualization and stretching my muscles, breathing exercises, standing on a rock instead of earth, but I don’t feel any guilt about this. The good thing is that today I am going to gaze the sun for 43 minutes and 30 seconds, which means that in 3 days, if there are no clouds during the time of sungazing, I will finish this technique. I want to share my thoughts, experiences and adventures with you and to prove that our abilities are limitless. What were the benefits of sungazing for almost a year?

Self-confidence, better eyesight, very easy to meditate, better focusing on what I read, are some of the benefits. But what happened during this year which may or may not be due to the Sungazing, I will write in the second part.

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
    essential oils

    ReplyDelete