Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cleanse and purify myself, beginning with the colon 2

For many years I am using everything to make my colon strong and effective. Herbs, water treatment, enemas, oxygen therapy, ozone therapy, Urotherapy, 7 days drinking only water, 14 days having only orange juice, Pancha karma, Su Jok and many other means.. I am now 75 years old and what I gained from all these, is that I am in good health, but my colon still needs help. It is obvious that the damage done to the intestines is permanent. An absolutely healthy person goes to the toilet for evacuation at least twice a day or even better after each meal he takes. So the solution should be to have always something which is going to help my colon, and this should be just emptying it with ease, unless the science can transplant to me a new colon.

The best solution for me: Taking everyday one or two capsules of Oxy Powder Magnesium + Citric Acid and one scoop of Benvia Gold (Chia seed, Salvia hispanica) the best fiber I know. Try to buy it through the Internet. First thing in the morning take 1 to 2 capsules of Oxypowder with two glasses of water and the juice of half a lemon. Take your breakfast one hour after. You can put Benvia Gold in every liquid you are drinking even in salads and food. These directions are only for those who have a permanent constipation problem. I have to mention, also, that I am the author and publisher of two books (in Greek) with the title “Cleanse and Purify Yourself No.1 and No.2

No comments:

Post a Comment