Friday, April 12, 2013

Anti-aging: from personal experiences Part 1

I am 75 years old and about 9 months ago, I took some decisions that changed my whole life. I discovered that the spiritual path, which I was following for more than 30 years, was taking me nowhere and I said to myself, what the philosopher Socrates said about 2500 years ago. That “The only thing I know is that I know nothing”. And then a tremendous change happened to myself. I realized that I must love myself, my body, and that my life is very precious. So the body should be strong and full of energies. I started going to a Gym doing exercises and body building 6 days a week. But there was a problem Because of my age the trainers demanded, that they had to check my blood pressure every time I had to enter gym. So I went to a doctor, a friend of mine and gave me a report, that I was strong and healthy and that I could do any exercise my body was able to withstand.

My muscles gradually started to become stronger and bigger, my belly more flat and full of muscles. And what a pleasure to sit now for hours on a hard chair and can withstand it, because of the muscles I now have on my ass. There was only skin and bones before and now, I managed to create muscles and loose fat?

Protein
The very name protein comes from the Greek word for ”of the first importance”. And protein is truly vital for human life itself. Our bodies, use the twenty two amino acids of protein to build muscles, skin, hair, nails, and blood, as well as to nourish the heart, the brain and organs.

So to create muscles I need protein which means, I have to eat protein food like meat, fish, poultry and eggs. But how much protein can I take from a portion o meat or from an egg? And how many ours the meat will stay into my digestive truck, in order to be digested and absorbed? And not only this, but meat and fish are contaminated most of the times. And don’t forget that I am 75 years old. Can my system digest all these protein food? And what about lentils and beans? They have some protein but for my stomach, they are heavy and my digesting system needs a lot of hours to digest them. There are organic meats, but they are so expensive. I feel they are stealing me.

So I decided to eat meat, fish, chicken and eggs once per week and take the real protein from whey protein in powder. After a period of 6 months by trials and errors, I am using the following technique, on how to take this powder. A scoop of my protein has 15 g of protein. If you want to replace this protein with meat, you will need about one kilo of meat. So slowly during the day, I take one scoop of protein with one big glass of reverse osmosis water, seep by seep. And if after 2 or 3 seeps my stomach does not feel well, I wait. The enzymes of on old man of 75 are very few and very weak. So I used extra enzymes. Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin, Papain and Bromelain. So the digestive system works only for the whey protein and is assisted by the extra enzymes, finishing the digestion in about an hour. Of course whey protein is a dairy food and it may have the negative qualities of dairy products. So I have imported a new kind of protein "The Protein & Greens of Paradise" (Orac Energy). I will start using this when the remaining whey protein is finished

No comments:

Post a Comment